My Hospital Intiative and being in Miss Earth Canada

Here is my Miss Earth specific blog http://nerdatmissearth.blogspot.com/ The official site for Miss Earth Canada is www.rosotro.com

Check out the Borama Fistula Hospital, Amoud University Medical School and the nursing programme at Borama General Hospital @ madbakh-women-international.org : why I am started this!!!
http://www.beautiesofcanada.com/2010/


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photoshoot photo from Kyle Jackson from Lone Leaf

Maria Al-Masani
close up

Maria Al-Masani

I had an amazing photoshoot with Kyle Jackson from Lone Leaf. My mother said they were some of the best shots of me she has seen.

I am doing more photoshoots to expand my portfolio. He was great, amazing use of flash outdoors, light reflectors, great ideas, great shots. Definately a perfectionist. A very high level of professionalism and dedication to his craft. I am blessed and lucky to work with him.

Here is the best one, and another great one is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment